All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge began writing for children because he discovered with his own children that colorfully illustrated and simply worded books encouraged the development of language skills at a very young age and he wanted to stimulate this appreciation of books in other youngsters. There's A Barn Up Ahead, There's A Barn! stems from the author's life-long fascination with barns, those lofty farms buildings that grace the American landscape, frequent subjects of his photographs. The complexity of their architecture belies the simplicity of purpose, storage for crops and animals.
- Author(s)George J Lambert
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.