Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a bully on the playground. Every dad dreads hearing those words from his son or daughter. Whether or t your child has uttered those words to you, chances are there IS a bully on the playground. So dads, this is as good a time as any to get a game plan in place. Maybe even be proactive and initiate the conversation. There's a Bully on the Playground is a resource-rich guidebook on the important and timely topic of bullying. Written from the perspective of a dad, but moms will find the book helpful too - as well as anyone who cares about children. The book explores prevalence, causes, underlying issues, groups at higher risk of being targeted, cyberbullying and much more. Almost half the book is devoted to tips for parents.
- Author BiographyStephen Raburn is an impassioned child advocate, author and publisher whose training and background is in the field of child psychology. Raburn has founded and directed a number of child-serving organizations including the Center for Child Advocacy and Research in Napa, CA and a special needs adoption agency in Charlotte, NC. He now lives in Durham, NC with his two elementary school-age daughters.
- Author(s)Stephen Raburn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.