There's a Crack in Your Armor: Key Strategies to Stay Protected and Win Your Spiritual Battles by Perry Stone (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs believers we are assigned special God gear -spiritual armour often identified as the armour of God described by Paul in Ephesians 6. What many believers are t aware of is that despite the strength and durability of God's warfare gear, there are breaks, cracks, and weaknesses that can reduce the effectiveness of the believer in experiencing a victorious outcome in a physical, emotional, and spiritual conflict. In There's a Crack in Your Armor author Perry Stone teaches you: * The seven most common factors that can wear down your spiritual strength * Five significant points that reveal the progression of a private moral failure * Four strategies that help you overcome in these battles * Pieces of the armour of God that are almost never talked about and how they are applied to your life * How to seal off the openings that are inviting more assaults on you, your family, and your church The book's main subject is the manner in which small cracks create a weakness for the believer and how to deal with those weak spots in the armour.
- Author BiographyPerry Stone directs one of America's fastest-growing ministries-Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000-square-foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored more than forty books and booklets and produced more than one hundred videos and DVDs and hundreds of audio teaching albums series. Perry publishes The Voice of Evangelism magazine. Manna-Fest With Perry Stone, a weekly television program, can be seen nationally and internationally via cable and satellite systems around the world.
- Author(s)Perry Stone
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.51Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.