All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook two in a hilarious new series featuring one boy and a little dragon with an oversized appetite for adventure. Eric finally succumbs to Pan's demands and agrees to take the Mini-Dragon to school with him. But Eric gets more trouble than he bargained for when nightmare neighbour Toby switches his backpack with Eric's and dragon-naps Pan! Now Eric must dash across town to Toby's posh school and swap them back before his snappy secret is out! Perfect for fans of Jeremy Strong and Compton Valance.
- Author BiographyTom Nicoll has been writing since he was at school, where he enjoyed trying to fit in as much silliness into his essays as he could possibly get away with. He is also a big comedy, TV and movie nerd. Tom lives just outside Edinburgh with his wife, daughter and a cat that thinks it's a dog. THERE'S A DRAGON IN MY DINNER is his first book for children. Sarah Horne grew up in Derbyshire and spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts and gained a Master's degree at Kingston University. She now lives in Forest Hill, South London and specialises in funny, inky illustration.
- Author(s)Tom Nicoll
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThere's a Dragon in...
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width125 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.