About this product
- DescriptionWhen a young boy finds a shivering skunk snuggled in his bunk bed on a cold autumn night, he is horrified and orders the animal out of his house. After all, skunks are nasty, smelly creatures, right? Frightened, the skunk finds the courage to stand his ground, defending himself and others like him. As these two strangers come to kw each other, the boy learns that he must think for himself and t prejudge others. This appealingly illustrated, humorous tale with its important message of tolerance for others identifies -- and discourages -- stereotypic thinking in children.
- Author(s)Joseph T. McCann
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note26 color illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width190 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas Gerlach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.