About this product
- DescriptionImagine if disaurs were alive today... How would they cope? Join Stegosaurus as she plays in the park, goes to a party, and tries bowling. Along the way, discover just how big, spiky, and colorful she really was! There's a Stegosaurus on the Stairs gives young readers a simple introduction to four disaur species: Tyransaurus Rex, Diplodocus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops. By imagining disaurs in modern-day scenarios, readers learn about their size, diet, and other features. For example, a Stegosaurus weighed as much as three cars so just imagine how it would play on a seesaw! The engaging question-and-answer format keeps young readers entertained and helps them understand and retain disaur facts.
- Author BiographyChris Jarvis is an education officer at the Oxford Museum of Natural History. He also writes and draws cartoons based on natural history, and he has acted as a consultant on various children s science books and appeared on British television's science quiz show How on Earth? He lives in Oxford. Ruth Symons lives in London.
- Author(s)Ruth Symons
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat If a Dinosaur...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width231 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aleksei Bitskoff
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.