Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEarlier efforts in the field of thermal analysis were concerned with the demonstration of the applicability of techniques to a broad spectrum of materials and to establish the relationship of such techniques with other more accepted method. While such efforts will and should continue, the Third International Conference was unique in that the first standards were disclosed for differential thermal analysis. This was the culmination of the international, cooperative effort of the ICTA's Standardization Committee. The standards currently are available from the United State's National Bureau of Standards. Thus, thermal analysis can be considered to have attained its majority. Reali- zation of full maturity can be expected in the near future. Inclusion of plenary lectures in these volumes represents a significant de- parture from previous Conferences. This change is the result of the ICTA's recognition of its educational responsibilities. In the Foreword of the Proceedings of the Second Inernational Conference, Professor L. Berg expressed the hope that thermal methods of analysis would find wider application in science and techlogy. The citation above, together with the papers presented, indicate the fulfillment of this hope. Xerox Corporation C.B. Murphy Rochester, N. Y., U.S.A. President, ICTA, 1968-1971 XIII PREFACE For the past two decades thermo analytical methods have reached a stage of considerable importance, which is particularly due to the developments in the area of instrumentation.
- Author(s)Hans G. Wiedemann
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1098 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.