All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionFifty-one papers (and three keyte addresses) on contemporary theoretical issues and experimental techniques pertaining to the underlying factors that control heat-conduction behavior of materials. The latest findings on insulation, fluids, and low-dimensional solids and composites are reviewed as
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight3520 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byC.J. Cremers,H. Alan Fine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.