All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is prepared to serve as a data handbook for the engineering students for the courses in Thermodynamics, Thermal Engineering, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Heat and Mass Transfer, Energy systems and Non-Conventional Energy sources at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. The data complied in this book has been presented in SI units since all universities / Institutions are using SI units only. The text is divided in three parts. The first part deals with thermal science and includes steam tables, refrigerant properties, Mollier chart, p-h charts for various refrigerants and psychrometric chart. The second part deals with heat and mass transfer and includes the property values of materials-solids, liquids and gases-that are commonly used in heat transfer problems and the last part deals with solar radiation, flat and concentrated collectors.
- Author(s)B. Sreenivasa Reddy
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.