All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTemperature has been always considered as an appreciable magnitude to detect failures in electric systems. In this book, the authors present the feasibility of considering temperature as an observable for testing purposes, with full coverage of the state of the art.
- Author(s)Antonio Rubio,Josep Altet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note102 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.