Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThermo-Hydrodynamic Design of Fluidized Bed Combustors: Estimating Metal Wastage is a unique volume that finds that the most sensitive parameters affecting metal wastage are superficial fluidizing velocity, particle diameter, and particle sphericity. Gross consistencies between disparate data sources using different techniques were found when the erosion rates are compared on the same basis using the concept of rermalization. The simplified mechanistic models and correlations, when validated, can be used to rermalize any experimental data so they can be compared on a consistent basis using a master equation.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Lyczkowski, Argonne National Laboratory, firstname.lastname@example.org Walter F. Podolski, Argonne National Laboratory, email@example.com Jacques X. Bouillard, INERIS Parc Technologique ALATA, firstname.lastname@example.org Stephen M. Folga, Argonne National Laboratory, email@example.com
- Author(s)Jacques X. Bouillard,Robert W. Lyczkowski,Stephen M. Folga,Walter F. Podolski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology/Springerbriefs in Thermal Engineering and Applied Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.