All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThermo-Hydrodynamic Design of Fluidized Bed Combustors: Estimating Metal Wastage is a unique volume that finds that the most sensitive parameters affecting metal wastage are superficial fluidizing velocity, particle diameter, and particle sphericity. Gross consistencies between disparate data sources using different techniques were found when the erosion rates are compared on the same basis using the concept of rermalization. The simplified mechanistic models and correlations, when validated, can be used to rermalize any experimental data so they can be compared on a consistent basis using a master equation.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Lyczkowski, Argonne National Laboratory, email@example.com Walter F. Podolski, Argonne National Laboratory, firstname.lastname@example.org Jacques X. Bouillard, INERIS Parc Technologique ALATA, email@example.com Stephen M. Folga, Argonne National Laboratory, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Jacques X. Bouillard,Robert W. Lyczkowski,Stephen M. Folga,Walter F. Podolski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology/Springerbriefs in Thermal Engineering and Applied Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.