All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the geometrical and thermodynamical properties of mechanical behavior of metals and many polymeric and paste-like materials which are indispensable for developing a rational theory of viscoplasticity. The book is intended for researchers as well as Ph.D. students in the fields of material science and continuum mechanics. Anyone involved in the design of large scale industrial parts will also find this book highly useful. The concepts and results illustrated in this work are readily applicable to the rapidly developing field of biomechanics.
- Author(s)M.V. Micunovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Mechanics and Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.