Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding on how thermophysical properties change as function of alloy composition and complexity. In this book, in order to reach this goal, data on density, surface tension, and viscosity as functions of alloy composition and temperature are measured and discussed for pure liquid elements, liquid binary, and ternary alloys.
- Author BiographyJ. Brillo, DLR Cologne, Germany.
- Author(s)Jurgen Brillo
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note75 colour illustrations, 75 farb. Abb.
- Weight594 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.