All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over fifty years, Hazo's poetry has meditated on themes of mortality and love, passion and art, and courage and grace in a style that is unmistakably his own. In this new collection, he offers his most candid reflections on the passage of time and the tenderness of the present moment. By turns convivial and introspective, these poems explore the complex synchronicity between life and art, and the connections between the personal and the political. With sharp clarity and deep emotion, Hazo continues his pursuitof wisdom and discovery through the act of expression.
- Author BiographySamuel Hazo is founder and director of the International Poetry Forum in Pittsburgh, where he is also McAnulty Distinguished Professor of English Emeritus at Duquesne University. His books include And The Time Is, Stills, and This Part of the World. Among his translations are Adonis's The Pages of Day and Night and Nadia Tueni's Lebanon: Poems of Love and War.
- Author(s)Samuel Hazo
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.