All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1985, a much younger Ian Salmon wanted to become a Liverpool FC season-ticket holder, and a regular at Anfield - but life had other plans in store. Finally, in 2015 he inherited his late father's season ticket and took ownership of his seat, one which had been in his family for decades, arriving just in time for a season of change. A season which would see the redevelopment of the main stand around it and make his new seat's very future an uncertain one. Uncertainty was also just as apparent out on the field; high-profile signings arrived, Brendan Rodgers departed and bespectacled German Jurgen Klopp, who'd achieved legendary status via his exploits at Borussia Dortmund, entered in a blaze of glory. Still, inconsistency and injury threatened to derail all hope. Fighting on two fronts, at home and in Europe, could Klopp make it a season to remember for the Anfield faithful? They Say Our Days Are Numbered is Liverpool Football Club's 2015/16 season through one fan's eyes.
- Author BiographyIan Salmon is a Liverpool born and based playwright and journalist. Highly Commended in the Liverpool Hope Playwriting Prize 2015 for his play The Comeback Special, he also wrote Slip Away, the Buxton Open Shorts winner of the same year. He is a regular contributor to the award-winning podcast The Anfield Wrap and now a proud Liverpool season-ticket holder.
- Author(s)Ian Salmon
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes colour picture section
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.