All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat things are thick? What things are thin? Find out in this n-fiction book. * Red / Band 2B - A simple information book * Text type - Non-fiction * Focus phonemes in this book are th (thin), oo (cook), v and oi. Other phonemes practised are ar, er, ou, sh, th (this), ee, z, and oo (moon). * The final spread gives children the opportunity to recap and discuss the text. * Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A Pet Cat, Big Cat and The Big Red Bus; Red 2B Pond Dipping.
- Author BiographyAlison is a full-time writer. She has been writing books for schools since 1998. She writes fiction and non-fiction for children aged four to fourteen. Previously, Alison has been a teacher, a classroom assistant, a playgroup helper, a respite carer and a learning support assistant.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.