All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to design intuitive and engaging web sites, apps, print materials or products, then you need to kw the psychology that underlies people's behavior. 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Kw About People explores both the foundational and the latest research in psychology and applies it to design. What grabs and holds attention on a page or screen? What is more important, peripheral vision or central vision? How much information is too much at one time? How do you motivate people to continue on to the next step? What line length should you use if you want people to read text on or offline? What about color? Imagery? Does font type really matter? These are just a few of the questions that the book answers. This video is t just a set of guidelines, but a deep dive into what makes people tick. Dr. Weinschenk shares the psychology research and shows lots of examples so that you can design intuitive and engaging print, web, applications and products that match the way people think, work, and play. System Requirements Mac OS X 10.6 , Microsoft Windows XP, or higher GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB Free HD Space (does t include lesson files) Please te that this DVD can be viewed only on a computer. It will t work in DVD-Video player software or a DVD set-top player.
- Author BiographySusan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology, and a 30-year career in applying psychology to the design of technology. She has written several books on user-centered design. Her 2008 book, Neuro Web Design: What makes them click?, published by New Riders, applies the research on neuroscience to the design of web sites. A popular speaker and presenter, her nickname is The Brain Lady . She is Chief of User Experience Strategy, Americas, at Human Factors International, and runs a popular blog: Whatmakesthemclick.net.
- Author(s)Susan Weinschenk
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight77 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.