All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book offers down-to-earth advice on how to do things smarter, save time and money, and eliminate much of the frustration of daily living. It is a practical guide to getting more out of every day and every dollar, and can be used by anyone. This book reveals open secrets that can enrich your income and your life, including details on how to: Save $250,000 over your lifetime by timing when you buy a new car. Ask for a date without ever feeling intimidated. Learn the magic word that eliminates red tape and paperwork. Use a phrase that lets you ask a personal question without risk.Perform a little-kwn but critical inquiry before buying a house. Apply a foolproof formula for becoming financially secure.These tips are targeted toward the person who makes lists, has goals, or wants to get an edge in life. Reading Newman's book is like having a smarter, older brother whispering in your ear just when you need him.
- Author BiographyGeorge Newman has been a reporter and has received numerous awards for journalism. He received his Masters Degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and served as a part-time faculty member at West Valley College in Saratoga, California. Newman is the founder of Project: One Hour/One Child, a volunteer tutoring program for low-income and at-risk children.
- Author(s)George Newman
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight376 g
- Width165 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.