All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.71
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.14
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionGary Chapman has helped millions preparefor marriage. Now let him prepare you for kids. Inside, Gary shares what he wishes he and his wife had kwn beforehaving kids. For example: Children affect your time, your money, and yourmarriage and that s just the beginning.With his trademark warmth, heoffers practical advice on everything from potty training tothe importanceof apologizing to your child to keeping your marriage strong... allthewhilecelebrating the great joy that children bring.
- Author BiographyGARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author ofThe 5 Love Languagesseries and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.DR. SHANNON WARDENis an assistant teaching professor at Wake Forest University where she teaches in the graduate counseling program. She is also the director of counseling and director of women's ministries at Triad Baptist Church in Kernersville, North Carolina. As a professional counselor, Shannon has counseled children, families, young adults, women, and couples since 1998 and has served as an assistant to Dr. Gary Chapman since 2003. Shannon is married to Stephen Warden and they have three children.
- Author(s)Gary Chapman,Shannon Warden
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight159 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Chris Fabry
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time277
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.