All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore you plan your wedding, plan your marriage! Wish you could kw what you re getting into when you say I do ? Now, with Things I Wish I d Kwn Before We Got Married, you can. Dr. Gary Chapman, #1 New York Times best-selling author of The 5 Love Languages, has spent the last thirty-five years counseling couples. In Things I Wish I d Kwn Before We Got Married, he shares what he and these couples have learned from experience. Among the twelve things you should kw: that being in love is t eugh to make a successful marriage, that romantic love has two stages (and how to make the transition), that mutual sexual fulfillment is t automatic, and that personality profoundly affects behavior.The stakes on marriage are high, but the rewards of preparing are even higher. Whether you re single or dating, this audio can be your relationship blueprint and help you decide if and when you re ready to tie the kt. If you re engaged, even recently married, it will help you examine your relationship foundation and learn the skills necessary for building a successful marriage. Things I Wish I d Kwn Before We Got Married was written to help you realize your goal of marital happiness. But don t just listen to it experience it. Grapple with the practical tips and ideas discussed, honestly share your thoughts and feelings, respect each other s opinions, and find workable solutions to your differences. The more you do so, says Chapman, the more you will be prepared for marriage.
- Author BiographyGary Chapmanis the author of the bestselling 5 Love Languages series and the director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 250 stations.
- Author(s)Gary Chapman
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight145 g
- Width169 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Narrator(s)Chris Fabry
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.34
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.