Things I'd Love You to Know: A Journal for Mothers and Daughters by D G Fulford (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wished for the chance to talk with your mother or daughter about the things only she would kw? Things I'd Love You to Kw offers ather way to celebrate the Bonus Years, the powerful time spent between mother and daughter later in life. It's a do-it-yourself memory book where each page shouts tribute and gratitude, and the chance to tell ather story. Created by D. G. Fulford, who is her family's Designated Daughter, and inspired by D.G.'s experiences with her own mother, this beautiful book is divided into sections that will call up experiences that are familiar to women everywhere. It's the ideal way for you or someone close to you to remember and record the milestones and everyday details of a very special relationship. And when writing is easier than talking, this volume offers a wonderful opportunity to connect with your mother or daughter and remind her of everything you'd love her to kw. A moving, wise, and beautiful keepsake, Things I'd Love You to Kw helps mothers and daughters examine and enjoy the positive, affirming bond that can be forged during a parent's later years. This book--the companion fill-in journal to Designated Daughter--is the perfect treasure for you to share with the person you will always hold in your heart.
- Author BiographyD.G. Fulford is a best-selling author and former columnist for the Los Angeles Daily News and New York Times News Service. Her first book, To Our Children's Children: Preserving Family Histories for Generations to Come, written with her brother, Bob Greene, is currently in its 40th printing. Fulford has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and National Public Radio. Phyllis Greene became a first-time author at the age of eighty-two; she has written two books, including It Must Have Been Moonglow: Reflections On The First Years of Widowhood. She is the mother of three, the grandmother of eight, and the great-grandmother of one.
- Author(s)D G Fulford
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.