All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one remembers what they say when they're high. Lucky for you (and us), author Morton Carter saw himself fit for the task of documenting the earth-shattering epiphanies, nuggets of truth and wisdom, incriminating revelations, riotously funny stories, and sharp-witted quips that hang hilarious amid the plumes of smoke in the room like these priceless pieces of stoner gold: You have friends in high places. I just have high friends. ; Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? ; Make me unweird. ; Violence is never the answer, man. Unless the question is, 'What is never the answer?' ; There's fake monkey teeth. I looked that up, too. ; No matter how long you live, you're dead a lot longer . In the same spirit as Things Drunk People Say, the stumbling, intriguing, nsensical but hilarious words are brought to life with creative, original art and published for the world to see (don't worry, the quotations are listed anymously). These words are guaranteed to make you laugh-some might even make you cry-but all will make you question why you're ever sober, when life just seems to make so much more sense when you're stoned.
- Author BiographyMorton Carter is a troubadour living in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Morton Carter
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width12 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine155 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.