All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThings Your Daddy Told You Never to Forget illustrates the relationship between father and child and how it plays a critical role in setting a positive example for the child to follow.
- Author BiographyDempsey Kerce is a retired educator and college professor. He has taught in the Georgia public education field for the last 34 years. He presently lives on the family farm which he writes about in his book. Dempsey believes that the preservation of the family and values which are passed from generation to generation are of vital importance in America today. These reasons were the inspiration for writing this book.
- Author(s)R Dempsey Kerce
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.