CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it that your dog is trying to say ...and are you listening? Expert dog behaviourist Laura Vissaritis (with able assistance from her bull terrier Chester) introduces Dognitive Therapy, an approach that teaches you how to understand the world from your dog's point of view. Insights into the canine mind combined with practical advice to solve common problems will help you bond with your dog in a whole new way. Your dog will be happier, healthier ...and better behaved. If you want a smart dog, you've got to be a smart owner!
- Author BiographyLaura Vissaritis is a qualified dog behaviourist with many years of experience. She formulated the 'Dognitive Therapy' approach to dog training, helping thousands of people not only develop better relationships with their dogs but also improve their own lives. In addition, Laura has worked in wildlife education at Zoos Victoria, and also in animal behaviour, as Guardian Dog support handler for the eastern barred bandicoot conservation project. Laura lives in Victoria with her staffordshire bull terrier, Chester.
- Author(s)Laura Vissaritis
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographs byAlex Cearns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.