All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMake all the days in your life count. This is the real thing, t a trial run, so grab life by the horns! Now that you're 50, you have the experience and wisdom to accomplish anything you set your mind to. Whether it's learning to salsa, indulging your skin in a bath of donkey's milk, or sand surfing in Brazil, throw caution to the wind and go for it. You might just enjoy it!
- Author BiographyThe late Robert Allen had a long-standing involvement with Buddhism, and especially Zen, which began when he was a teacher in Thailand. He was also a compiler of puzzle books for Mensa and other publishers, appeared on radio as a puzzle expert, was CEO of the Mensa Foundation for Gifted Children and he also taught writing. Robert's previous books include The Ultimate Mental Challenge, How to Win Arguments, Zen Reflections, 365 Pep Talks from Buddha and 365 Smiles from Buddha. Robyn Neild is a freelance illustrator. She has worked with fashion designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Patrick Cox, and has contributed artwork to numerous magazines ranging from Vogue and Elle, to Harpers & Queen.
- Author(s)Robert Allen
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleThings to Do Now That You're
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight386 g
- Width120 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robyn Neild
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.