All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunding falls apart. A similar product is unveiled by a more established company. A key employee jumps ship to work for a competitor. These are the unexpected obstacles that derail even the most promising new ventures. Entrepreneurs determined to keep up with today's constantly changing business environment need to stay nimble eugh to shift their strategies, products, and services on a dime. Yet many fail to master this essential new mindset: agility. Featuring real-life case studies and invaluable tools, Think Agile helps entrepreneurs assess their level of flexibility and learn to be open-minded and option-oriented in key areas including: Funding sources; Launch timetables; Planning; Repurposing everything from products to people to names. When entrepreneurs lock themselves into one strategy, one product, one distribution method and one way of thinking about their business they limit their potential, and lower their chances of capitalizing on ecomic, industry, or market changes. Think Agile is an indispensable guide to an undeniably essential new skill.
- Author BiographyTaffy Williams has been a successful entrepreneur and advisor to entrepreneurs for over 30 years. The founder and president of Colonial Technology Development Company, which assists start-ups in technology commercialization, he writes the popular Startup Blog, as well as articles for Examiner.com.
- Author(s)Taffy Williams
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.