All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to do your best when it means the most? Of course! There's one thing that's vital for you to kw: You will never perform better than your mind will allow. That's where this book makes all the difference. It gives you the focus and confidence to get the edge in every test, whether sports, school, interviews, or sales. If you read this book, it's an advantage for you. If your opponent reads this book, it's a must for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Gilbert is a leading expert on peak performance. As a professor at Montclair State University (NJ) for the last 34 years, he has researched the mental secrets of the world's greatest athletes, winningest coaches, highest-earning salespeople and top students. He has spoken to such groups as the United States Military Academy, Johnson & Johnson, Brown University and Madison Square Garden, and given hundreds of radio and TV interviews. Mike Tully is a leading expert on getting the most out of practice time. A former international sports writer, and then a high school and NCAA coach, he has spoken to students, coaches, teachers and businesses in 21 states. He is author of The Improvement Factor: How Winners Turn Practice into Success. Dr. Gilbert and Coach Tully are co-authors of Thank God You're Lazy: The Instant Cure for What's Holding You Back.
- Author(s)Dr Rob Gilbert,Mike Tully
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.