All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-development book offers practical steps to consciously create a life of rewarding challenge, fulfillment, and achievement. Using his own life experiences and wisdom as the roadmap, Ryuho Okawa inspires us with practical steps for building courage, choosing a constructive perspective, finding a true calling, cultivating awareness, and harnessing our personal power to realize our dreams. Think Big! offers the support and encouragement to shift to new ways of thinking and mastering self-discipline. Okawa s self-proven approach fosters stability and strength in the challenges each of us faces. In addition to his relatable stories and a motivational voice to keep us going, each chapter builds on the next for concrete methodologies that, when added up, are a track to support your dreams, yourself, and your life. Put in place, these day-to-day life tools can help us in living courageously with regrets, and maximizing our potential. Think Big! also offers the map that helps us confront self-doubts and move us past discouraging obstacles. This book lets us shift our perspectives on failure and vulnerability, learn to charge toward difficult situations, and move away from judgment when we make mistakes. Fast-tracking our goals takes more than just positive thinking it takes a plan, passion, action and habits that create success. Okawa s simple, relatable wisdom is outlined to cultivate kwledge-seeking, motivated beings that translate personal visions into action for greater happiness and success. Off the pages comes the courage to get unstuck, get clear and focused, and get into action. The transformation is simple; it starts with thinking big. Think Big! a self-development book that can make a big impact toward a meaningful future.
- Author BiographyRYUHO OKAWA is a renowned spiritual leader and author with a simple goal: to help people find true happiness and create a better world. He is the bestselling author for 25 consecutive years in Japan. Okawa's books have sold more than 100 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 28 languages. His books share his principles for happiness, as well as insights and practiced methods for increasing our capacity for love and promoting our spiritual growth. In 1986, Okawa founded Happy science as a spiritual movement dedicated to bringing greater happiness to humankind by uniting religions and cultures to live in harmony. Happy Science has grown rapidly from its beginnings in Japan to a worldwide organization. The spiritual workshops Happy Science offers are open to people of all faiths and walks of life and are rooted in the same principles of happiness that inspired Okawa s own spiritual awakening. Okawa is compassionately committed to the spiritual growth of others; in addition to writing and publishing books, he continues to give talks around the world.
- Author(s)Ryuho Okawa
- PublisherIrh Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIrh Press
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.