Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.55+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to truly capture Donald Trump. A man consistently ranked in the Top 100 Richest People in the world, Trump also brings the perspective of an entrepreneur who overcame an extremely public bankruptcy -- all thanks to his unique approach to life and business, Think big and kick ass! He's got the biggest personality in business. His trademark line, You're fired from The Apprentice is one of America's most instantly recognizable catchphrases. He's survived the biggest real estate bankruptcy in history and climbed his way back to the top. He's Donald J. Trump, and he's going to show readers the secret to succeed like he has in THINK BIG AND KICK ASS!IN BUSINESS AND LIFE. His co-author is Bill Zanker, CEO of the Learning Annex, which he started with $5,000 in Bar Mitzvah money. It's w one of Inc's 500 Fastest Growing Companies for the second straight year, with over $100 million in sales.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Trump is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance and the developer of some of the most prestigious addresses worldwide, including Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, Trump Park Avenue, Trump World Tower, 40 Wall Street, The Grand Hyatt Hotel, the historic Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, the Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower in Dubai, and numerous award-winning golf courses. His Real Estate and Wealth Expos with The Learning Annex have helped over one million people to think BIG. As the Emmy-nominated star and coproducer of the hit television show The Apprentice and the author of seven bestsellers, he is truly a media giant. This is the first book where Donald reveals his Think BIG attitude. Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex in 1980 with $5,000 of his own money. The Learning Annex has now spent two consecutive years on the Inc. magazine Fastest Growing Companies list with over $100 million in annual sales. The growth of his small business stems from Zanker's partnership with and learning from Donald J. Trump's think BIG strategies. Zanker has been featured in Success, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., and Money magazines. He lives in New York City and Park City, Utah.
- Author(s)Bill Zanker,Donald Trump
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.