All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning collection of projects and patterns using 18 graphic blocks. From best-selling author Amy Ellis, this collection includes patterns for 10 original graphic blocks and gives lots of ideas for incorporating them into fabulous projects for home decor. You can achieve a cohesive look - inspirational photos show each block in two or more co-ordinating projects, such as quilt and pillow or a pillow and bed runner or table runner. You can use each design in your choice of projects in six different sizes, from a runner to a king-size quilt.
- Author BiographyAmy Ellis started sewing at the age of 10 and hasn't looked back. She is a popular blogger who loves to inspire quilters to find their own way.
- Author(s)Amy Ellis
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.