All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe current dominant interior style is surprisingly eclectic. In this book, art collectors, architects, designers and antiquarians mastering this trend, allow us to enter their private spaces. They mix different styles to form a new unity, combining old and new, sleek and baroque. No sterile showrooms are shown here, but real houses, decorated by these creative minds. The eclectic style does t have any rules and underlines the strong individual character of the decorator.
- Author BiographyArt historian Piet Swimberghe and photographer Jan Verlinde work for numerous magazines such as Elle Living, Cote Ouest, MTC and Weekend Knack. They have produced books on architecture, design and interiors and written many articles for European interior magazines.
- Author(s)Jan Verlinde,Piet Swimberghe
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- Languageeng, fre, dut
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleThink
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note155 colour
- Weight1293 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.