Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an antated bibliography of age-appropriate literature and activities, showing children the importance of environmental issues and teaching them the skills to take action. * Presents detailed instructions about how to teach environmental issues, including hands-on activities and projects for classroom, library, and outdoor settings * Drawings introduce each new chapter * An antated bibliography of over one hundred children's books helps teach students about environmental issues * Index helps readers quickly find the information for which are looking
- Author BiographyDaniel A Kriesberg is a sixth grade science teacher at Friends Academy, Long Island, NY.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Kriesberg
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Weight440 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.