All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStay happy matter how much life throws at you! Happiness expert and Oprah columnist Karen Salmansohn presents a collection of 50 inspirational inner peptalks to boost your confidence, attitude, and mood. These peptalks are different than affirmations because they re feisty, fun and memorable--and will thereby stick in your brain like a catchy song. You ll naturally want to keep repeating them, thereby changing your neural pathways so you re inclined to think positive thoughts, which lead to positive habits, which lead to a positively happy life! Whether you re feeling stressed, need motivation, are dealing with haters, or need to turn your tale of woe into a tale of wow, THINK HAPPY s instant peptalks and whimsical illustrations will grump-proof your brain so you can move forward with optimism, resilience, and plain ol fabulousness.
- Author BiographyKAREN SALMANSOHN is the best-selling author and book packager of more than 25 books for adults and tweens with more than 1 million copies sold. She has worked as an image consultant, serving clients such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Oxygen Media, and L'Oreal. She has been a featured happiness expert on the Todayshow, The View, CNN, Fox News, andReal Time with Bill Maher, and has written forPsychology Today, Mind Body Green, Positively Positive, andHuffington Post. She and her work have been covered by theNew York Times, Businessweek, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, Time, Marie Claire, Fast Company, InStyle, Self, ELLE, and theNew Yorker. She speaks widely on how to increase happiness, creativity, and productivity, most recently in a TEDx talk, Fun Is a High Performance Fuel.
- Author(s)Karen Salmansohn
- PublisherTen Speed Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note60 Illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.