All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw the publishing world has changed. An explosion in printed book, e-books and self-publishing has contributed to more new titles coming to market than ever before. With so much happening, how does an author stand out from the crowd? Not to mention make a profit. THINK LIKE A PUBLISHER is the one-stop guide to understanding the book business and the necessary steps to becoming a successful author in today's rapidly changing publishing world. Written by Randy Davila, President of Hampton Roads Publishing and Hierophant Publishing, THINK LIKE A PUBLISHER explains the basics of publishing industry in clear and concise language, including what publishers (and readers!) look for in a manuscript, the importance of a good editor and how to find one, author platform building and marketing strategies and even how to find the right self-publisher for your manuscript. THINK LIKE A PUBLISHER offers a chance for every author to get inside a publisher's head to t only increase your chances of being published by a traditional publishing house, but, more importantly, it will teach you how to promote your own book and create a successful author business model.
- Author BiographyRandy Davila is the President of Hierophant Publishing and Hampton Roads Publishing Company. Between the two publishing houses, he has overseen the publication of books by authors such as don Miguel Ruiz, Jr., Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Neale Donald Walsch, Richard Bach, Jack Canfield and many, many more.
- Author(s)Randy Davila
- PublisherHierophant Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHierophant Publishing
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.