Think Like a Freak: (Summary and Analysis) the Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain by Summary Station (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn How To Think Like A Freak In A Fraction Of The Time It Takes To Read The Actual Book!!! Today only, get this 1# Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $9.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device The readers of Freakomics and SuperFreakomics sent the authors of these books countless questions. Many of these questions were regarding various problems and issues that have affected society for a long time. Basically, the readers wanted the authors of the Freakomics books to research their particular problems and find solutions. The authors and the research team behind the Freakomics books enjoy solving problems for people, but there is only so much that any human can do. Many of the problems that the authors encountered in their letters from readers were extremely difficult to solve and the mass quantity of questions made it physically impossible to even attempt to answer them all. This problem was contemplated for some time by the Freakomics team and they decided that the solution to this problem was to teach other people how to think like they do. This explains why the book is titled Think like A Freak. When the authors are talking about thinking like a freak, they are referring to a person's ability to think about situations like an ecomist. There is the basic idea that if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, but if you teach him how to fish, you will feed him for a lifetime. When people understand how to correctly evaluate any situation, they will be more likely to find a plausible solution. Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn When You Download Your Copy Today General Overview and Summary of Think Like A Freak Examples From Think Like A Freak The Reason Think Like A Freak Was Created Learn How To Approach Situations Like An Ecomist Download Your Copy Today! The contents of this book are easily worth over $9.99, but for a limited time you can download Summary of Think Like A Freak: The Authors Of Freakomics Offer To Retrain Your Brain for a special discounted price of only $2.99 To order your copy, click the BUY button and download it right w!
- Author BiographyMany great books are released every year and most avid readers know that they never have time to read all of the books on their list. In today's world many people do not get as much time to read as they would like, so it is important to use any reading time wisely. The problem with this is that it can be very difficult to know if a book is worth reading until you have already invested some time into reading it. This is one of the many reasons that Summary Station was created. The staff at Summary Station wants to provide readers with a way to get a good idea of a book before they invest their time and money into reading it. We make sure to provide you with as much information about a book as we possibly can, without giving away the ending or any other crucial spoilers. With Summary Station you can be assured that you will not only get a quality summary of a featured book, but you will also receive valuable information and analysis. The themes and characters are discussed in each summary as well as a brief review of the featured book. Even if you know you are going to definitely read a book, it will give you a big advantage in understanding the book if you explore one of our excellent summaries first.
- Author(s)Summary Station
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.71Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.