All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about the connection between science and gym activities, such as running, throwing, and jumping.
- Author(s)Christine Taylor-Butler
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Explorer Junior
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.