All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom international bestselling author Will Gompertz, Think Like an Artist is a guide to increasing creativity and productivity with help from some of the greatest artists throughout history. How do artists think? Where does their creativity originate? How can we, too, learn to be more creative? BBC Arts Editor Will Gompertz seeks answers to these questions in his exuberant, intelligent, witty, and thought-provoking style. Think Like an Artist identifies 10 key lessons on creativity from artists that range from Caravaggio to Warhol, Da Vinci to Ai Weiwei, and profiles leading contemporary figures in the arts who are putting these skills to use today. After getting up close and personal with some of the world s leading creative thinkers, Gompertz has discovered traits that are common to them all. He outlines basic practices and processes that allow your talents to flourish and enable you to embrace your inner Picasso matter what you do for a living. With wisdom, inspiration, and advice from an author named one of the 50 most original thinkers in the world by Creativity magazine, Think Like an Artist is an illuminating view into the habits that make people successful. It s time to get inspired and think like an artist! Includes a full-color pull-out insert featuring works of art discuessed.
- Author BiographyWill Gompertz, previously a director of the Tate Gallery, is now the BBC s arts editor and the author of What Are You Looking At? 50 Years of Modern Art in the Blink of an Eye. He has written extensively for the Guardian and the Times. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Will Gompertz
- PublisherAbrams Image
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Image
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.