CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionOhh, a Chocolate Dipper! Toffee, caramel, strawberry, cinnamon, chocolate ... Hazel took a bit of the pastry, closed her eyes, and let the flavours fill her senses.Suddenly she opened her eyes again. If Mr Volio was forced to leave, there would be more Chocolate Dippers. No more Strawberry Combers, more Caramel Crunches. No more anything.
- Author BiographyOdo Hirsch was born in Australia where he studied medicine and worked as a doctor. He is now a business strategy consultant based in London. His books for children are favourites with young and old and have been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Odo Hirsch
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Note26 bn&w illus
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.