All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you troubled by hearing voices or seeing visions that others do t? Do you believe that other people are trying to harm you or control you? Do you feel that something odd is going on that you can't explain or that things are happening around you with a special meaning? Do you worry that other people can read your mind or that thoughts are being put in your head? Think You're Crazy? Think Again provides an effective step-by-step aid to understanding your problems, making positive changes and promoting recovery. Written by experts in the field, this book will help you to: * understand how your problems developed and what keeps them going * use questionnaires and monitoring sheets to identify and track changes in the links between your experiences, how you make sense of these and how you feel and behave * learn how to change thoughts, feelings and behaviour for the better * practice skills between sessions using worksheets Based on clinically proven techniques and filled with examples of how cognitive therapy can help people with distressing psychotic experiences, Think You're Crazy? Think Again will be a valuable resource for people with psychosis.
- Author BiographyAnthony P. Morrison is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Manchester and Associate Director for Early Intervention Services at Bolton Salford and Trafford Mental Health Trust. Julia C. Renton is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist at Bedfordshire and Luton Mental Health and Social Care Partnership Trust. Paul French is a research cognitive therapist at the University of Manchester and Associate Director for Early Intervention Services at Bolton Salford and Trafford Mental Health Trust. Richard P. Bentall is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Bangor.
- Author(s)Anthony P. Morrison,Julia Renton,Paul French,Richard Bentall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.