All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStress, anxiety, and depression are more common than ever before. When the 21st-century dream is to have it all - high-powered jobs, happy families, exotic holidays, a beautiful body, and the ideal home - many minds simply cant cope if we fail to match up. Explaining why this cycle is so hard to break and exactly what you can do about it, Dr Rick Norris presents advice that you kw you should take: accept yourself for who you are, prioritise what really matters, reject tions of perfection, plan for a happier future; and the 6 easy steps that make it all possible.
- Author BiographyDr Rick Norris is a Chartered Psychologist and visiting Consultant Psychologist for the NHS. He co-founded Mind Help Development which specialises in providing self-help counselling and guidance.
- Author(s)Rick Norris
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteill
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.