Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why one house gets burgled and the one next door does t? Why some people get attacked, while others never will? Or even why some people live in fear of crime and others have a seemingly carefree attitude and never become a victim of crime? Crime of any description happens for a reason. With a unique firsthand insight from both sides of the law, this book reveals the real reasons why crime happens and what you are able to do to reduce the probabilities of crime happening to you or your loved ones to a minimum. Your first line of defence must be your mind and t your wallet; you will learn how to think yourself safe by using your mind with easy-to-follow directions and exercises. The information contained in this handbook has the potential to be literally lifesaving.
- Author(s)Tim Reynolds
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.