All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking to lose weight or improve your physical fitness but struggling to find a method that provides a long-lasting solution? Esther and Jerry Hicks, through the powerful n-physical consciousness of Abraham, help people use the law of attraction to guide them to a clear connection with their Inner Selves. Harnessing the astonishing power of positive thought upon the universe, they've been transforming lives for over two decades. Between 2006 and 2008, Abraham responded at the Hicks' acclaimed workshops to questions about losing weight. This DVD brings together the best of the advice from these workshops, providing some of the most effective practices for weight loss ever created. Revealing techniques that move beyond diet fads and quick fixes, Abraham shows that by understanding negative thoughts and habits, we can unlock the key to healthy and permanent weight loss. Applying their invative thinking to the world of physical fitness, their methods are unlike any seen before and provide solutions where others may have failed. Use the law of attraction to make food your friend, allow yourself the perfect body, and move beyond diet and exercise using this revolutionary system.
- Author BiographyEsther and Jerry Hicks are the authors of over 700 books, DVDs and CDs, including the New York Times #1 bestseller Money and the Law of Attraction. Together they deliver the teachings of Abraham, a joyful, loving and witty non-physical group consciousness whom Esther calls 'infinite intelligence' and Jerry calls 'the purest form of love I've ever seen'.
- Author(s)Esther Hicks,Jerry Hicks
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight115 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statement2 DVD videos
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Running Time140
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.