Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNapoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich is the best selling success book of all time, having guided countless entrepreneurs to great wealth. At the request of Andrew Carnegie, Hill interviewed the most successful figures of his day to glean advice and decipher what makes someone a winner. The impressive list of people studied included Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, George Eastman, William Wrigley Jr., Charles M. Schwab, F.W. Woolworth, William H. Taft (the 27th President of the United States), and Theodore Roosevelt (the 26th President of the United States). Reading Hill's advice is a life-altering experience, t only granting anyone with the essential and easy-to-follow practical advice to achieve financial success, but also providing a guide to achieve anything one desires in life.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Date of Publication02/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.