All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionYou've learned the principles in Napoleon Hill's classic Think and Grow Rich w give them STICKABILITY!The path to personal and professional success is t a one-way street. Most peopleencounter setbacks andobstacles that threaten to derail them from their chosen route. The most successfulpeople, however, adhere to theirprinciples and goals, capitalizing on hidden opportunities, even in the face of what many would consider unconquerable obstacles. To coin a new word these people have STICKABILITY! This thought-provokingbook shows readers of all ages and backgrounds how they, too, can t only apply the self-motivation principles of Napoleon Hill stimeless and groundbreaking self-help volume Think and Grow Rich, but make them stick. Combining author Greg S. Reid smodern business wisdom, interviews with numerous business celebrities like Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple), Frank Shankwitz (founder of the Make a Wish foundation), and Martin Cooper (inventor of the cell phone), and valuable information from the secret files previously available only to the Napoleon Hill Foundation and its members, this book will reveal: The Three Causes of Failure from Napoleon Hill s hidden vault of wisdomThe importance of flexibilityThe principle of relaxed intensity in actionHow to define and conquer your cul-de-sac momentsHow to overcome the ghost of fearThe importance of insight through necessityAnd so much more!Each inspiring chapter will remind readers that if ever a discouraging moment arrives and the temptation to stop becomes greater than the dream, to keep one simple observation from Dr. Hill in mind: Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step BEYOND their greatest setback and failure. STICKABILITY shows readers just how life-changing this simple principle can be. Additionally, it gives readers an outlines on how to develop their own stickability and transform their lives forever!
- Author BiographyGreg S. Reid is a filmmaker, motivational speaker, and best-selling author. He is also an entrepreneur, and the CEO of several successful corporations, who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose. Visit him online at www.BookGreg.com. Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He began his writing career at age 13 as a mountain reporter for small town newspapers and went on to become America s most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the most best-selling books of all time. Hill established the Napoleon Hill Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.Visit the Napoleon Hill Foundation online at www.naphill.org.
- Author(s)Greg S Reid
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight358 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.