All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionWomen are the future of American business. According to a recent Nielsen report, women will control two-thirds of American consumer wealth in less than a decade. And yet almost all business and success literature is still written for men dispensing advice that doesn t take into account women s unique strengths or address the demands of family life on mothers. <b>Think and Grow Rich for Women</b> is a powerful new book from the award-winning author of <i>Think and Grow Rich: Three Feet from Gold</i> and coauthor of the multimillion-selling <i>Rich Dad, Poor Dad</i>. It combines Hill s classic Thirteen Steps to Success with case studies of teworthy women (including <b>Sandra Day O Conr, Maya Angelou, Katie Couric, Caroline Kennedy, Madonna, Oprah Winfrey, Margaret Thatcher, Condoleeza Rice, J. K. Rowling, Barbara De Angelis, Marianne Williamson Angela Merkel</b>, <b>Mary Kay Ash</b>, IBM CEO <b>Ginni Rometty</b> and many more), outlining a master plan for success for all women.
- Author Biography<b>Sharon Lechter</b> is an author, CPA, the founder/CEO of Pay Your Family First and a publishing powerhouse. In 1997, Lechter coauthored the international bestseller <i>Rich Dad Poor Dad</i> and fourteen other books in the Rich Dad series. In 2008, the Napoleon Hill Foundation tapped her literary genius and together they have produced two bestselling updates of Hill s work, <i>Think and Grow Rich: Three Feet from Gold</i> and <i>Outwitting the Devil</i>. Her most recent bestseller, <i>Save <i>Wisely, Spend Happily</i></i>, was released in 2013 in partnership with the AICPA.
- Author(s)Sharon Lechter
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.