All listings for this product
About this product
- Description140 Characters.
You can't say a lot in 140 characters. Or, that's what we thought until Twitter came along. Twitter set a new standard to communicate in 140 characters. Brevity is the name of the game. It is timely in a way as everyone in the world is moving at a breathtaking speed and would love to spend as little time as possible to get as much insights as possible.
This is where '#Th!nkTweet: Bite-sized Lessons for a Fast-Paced World' comes in. It is a collection of 140 bite-sized lessons that will help you learn and grow. FAST!
#Th!nkTweet is a book that you can read again and again or simply give this to someone who you kw needs it but don't have the time to read. This is a book you can read in 15 minutes or less but then again, you might want to re-visit again to refresh and re-learn. #ThinkTweet is a gift that you owe to yourself!
Guy Kawasaki wrote the foreword and said that #Th!nkTweet is a cool little book filled with twinsights, twumor and twinfluence of Twitter.
- Author(s)Rajesh Setty
- PublisherSuper Star Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCupertino
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuper Star Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15