All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe World's Leading Business Minds on Today's Most Critical Challenges. Featuring W.Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne, Rita McGrath, Richard D'Aveni, Gary Hamel, Chris Zook, Pankaj Ghemawat, and others. Thinkers50 creates its own hor society as an authoritative ranking of the most influential business thinkers on earth. (Forbes.com). The ability to strategize is one of the most vital talents of any manager - whether you run your own business, manage a small department, or sit at the helm of a global corporation. And the more competitive business gets, the more important clear, creative strategic thinking is. Revealing breakthrough concepts from today's most invative business minds, Thinkers50 Strategy helps you seize the competitive edge by arming you with the very latest thinking in business strategy. Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, creators of Thinkers50, begin by tackling the foundational question What is strategy? using the ideas and concepts of thought leaders from the Thinkers50 list. From there, they provide unparalleled insight into modern strategic management in easy-to-understand language. Chapters include: Understanding Competitive; Advantage Hyper competition and Beyond; Exploring Blue Oceans; Strategy in Action; Where Strategy Meets Society; and Where Strategy Meets the World. Each book in the Thinkers50 series provides authoritative explanations of the concepts, ideas, and practices that are making a difference today, including specific examples and cases drawn from the original sources. Align yourself with the best and brightest business thought leaders on the scene today. The most forward-looking business strategy guide available, Thinkers50 Strategy distills the wisdom of the world's leading thinkers on the subject - all in a compact one-stop guide.
- Author BiographySTUART CRAINER and DES DEARLOVE are the creators of Thinkers50--the world's most influential global ranking of management thought leaders. Management Today describes them as market makers par excellence. Their written work has appeared in The (London) Times, Financial Times, The Times of India, Newsweek Japan, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Des Dearlove,Stuart Crainer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight254 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.