All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix days or fifteen billion years? At first glance, the biblical and scientific accounts of the creation of the universe seem quite different. How then can there be modern twentieth century people who respect the methods and conclusions of science, yet take the Bible to be literally correct? The answer is given in this book. Dr. Andrew Goldfinger is a physicist by profession and a chasidic Jew by commitment. He takes the reader through the story of creation from both viewpoints.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goldfinger serves as assistant supervisor of the Space Department's Mission Concept and Analysis Group at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
- Author(s)Andrew Goldfinger
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width148 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.