All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThinking About Language considers the ideas underpinning language study, introducing past and current debates on the way that human language works. The book offers a balance between theory and application and provides an accessible introduction to the history of linguistic theory and the variety of theoretical approaches to language study.
- Author BiographySIOBHAN CHAPMAN is Lecturer in English Language at the University of Liverpool, UK. Her publications include Accent in Context, Philosophy for Linguists, Paul Grice, Philosopher and Linguist and Key Thinkers in Linguistics and the Philosophy of Language.
- Author(s)Siobhan Chapman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- Series TitlePerspectives on the English Language
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight258 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.