All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2013 the Pew Research Center conducted a poll of more than 37,000 people in 39 countries and found that more than half believe climate change is a major threat. Through a narrative-driven pro/con formatsupported by relevant facts, quotes, anecdotes, and full-color illustrationsthis title examines issues related to climate change. Topics include: Is Climate Change Caused by Human Activity? Has the Extent of Climate Change Been Overstated? Will Climate Change be Harmful to Society? and Should Society Try to Reduce Climate Change?
- Author(s)Andrea C Nakaya
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThinking Critically
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.